This blog is about great movies, old and new... Classics; including mystery, romance, dark and dangerous.I'm a movie nut. This blog featuring my favorite movies... All the movies I present are on Netflix - either on their Instant Watch or DVD form delivered to their home. Some people didn't like their new price change; but to me it made a lot of sense and because I like Netflix, I signed up for the 2 DVD and Instant Watch. Cheap at half the price from any other provider.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
One of my favorite movies is with Morgan Freeman. The story is about a boy and his grandfather living in a camp during WWII in Africa - how they survived and how they changed the lives of the people in the camp. The POWER OF ONE...
How about this one: DEAD CALM... Nicole Kidman is incredible and the plot will keep you on the edge of your seat for the whole movie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment